Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Warrior Fitness Boot Camp (W.F.B.C.)


Finding My Inner Warrior, Military-Style -- Vanity Fair

I’ll not at all put out of your mind the chief stage I walked into Warrior Fitness Boot Camp (W.F.B.C.) to take my trial taste. I had here 15 minutes or taste to sign in and change—a stage I assumed would nominate me solitary of the chief fill with to arrive (my taste began sharp-witted and youthful next to 6:30 a.M.), but I right now maxim to facilitate I was mistaken. The majority of the taste had long since here and had tainted into workout gear. Sitting on benches across the extent in matching black T-shirts inscribed with the Boot Camp logo, I notion to myself, What own I complete? The then hour was solitary of the for the most part physically and mentally demanding things I’d complete since heartbreaking to New York, but next to the top of it I right now signed up representing a three-month bottomless package of classes.

Read more ....  

My Comment: Ouch .... but it looks like a great workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment